We’re on the job getting our hands dirty
making sure everything gets done right.
We maintain an excellent staff of both
administrative and field management
personnel as well as a diversified
workforce of tradesmen
Construction is a management intensive business; planning, designing, building, people, materials, equipment…all have to be organized. Baldwin General has been providing its clients with at-risk general contracting services for more than 15 years. Our clients count on us because we are responsive, provide outstanding service, and staff each project with a dedicated team that works with our clients and their selected parties at every stage of the building process. Our goal is to provide a structure within which the owner, project stakeholders, designers, subcontractors, and suppliers can achieve a quality and timely project for the mutual benefit of everyone on the team. And it’s worked. Through the years we’ve led over a million square feet of construction as General Contractors.
Baldwin provides a full range of general contracting services, from planning and design stages through construction, punch list and project close out. We maintain a highly skilled staff and use proven management systems and procedures to monitor project progress and ensure owner satisfaction.
- Construction schedule development and control
- Construction Supervision and subcontractor management
- Insurance administration
- Bid award and procurement
- Contract payment administration
- Cost monitoring and control
- Safety assurance
- Management reporting
- M.E.P. – Coordinating, commissioning, Start-up
- Document control, field engineering, shop drawings and material submittal review
- Owner Move-in Planning and Management
- Project close-out
- Warranty management